- Brussels, Belgium - Dutch & English Speaker
- 2 Days per Week on site in Brussels, 3 Days Home Office
- Start Date : As soon as 20th June is possible
- 12-Month Initial Engagement on a Rolling Contract (Project until end of 2023)
- Hourly Rate : 55€ - 80€
- Our customer is leading IT Services Company who are completing a Linux transformation for an end customer, who are a Belgian Government Agency.
- Due to a lack of internal resources and a gap in their technical team's skill set, they are reaching out to the freelance market.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest IT providers in the Benelux and the opportunity for future projects to follow.
- Glocomms have supported them for over 5 Years across multiple European countries and have a great relationship with their technical teams.
- Primary Responsibilities include : L2/3 Administration, Supporting with the Infrastructure Transformation, Development and some Build work.
- Tech Stack : Linux, Puppet, Ansible, Foreman, Jenkins, Elastic, Icinga
- Working as part of a large Infrastructure team, but daily working with a team of between 3-6 engineers.
- Given the nature of the end customer, everyone in the team is a Dutch speaker and lives locally to Brussels.
- There is a huge potential for future projects to follow, whether they are with this end customer or with another customer.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Automation, Systems or Operating Systems certificates will certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch
- +44 203 758 8905