A next-gen cyber security start-up is actively looking for a Lead Cyber Security Engineer (Blue Team) to join their growing company in a 100% remote opportunity! Our client is entirely self funded, and forging a new and exciting path in the cyber space with their services. By cloning each customer's network for assessments, testing and more... they eliminate the need to work on environments directly.
This particular position sits in the most influential group in the company, with high visibility and impact potential. You'll be the go-to for all things Incident Response, but also report to leadership weekly on status, updates, goals and more. Prior experience in a hands-on, IR / SOC position is required!
This is a terrific company on the rise, backed (and founded) by two incredibly intelligent, passionate people. Additional qualifications and details below:
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- 3+ years working with a SIEM including log aggregation, parsing and analysis
- Ability to design, implement controls that increase detection abilities and mitigation of potential threats
- Work collaboratively with other teams to continuously improve security controls and detection/prevention capabilities
- Analyze SIEM, cloud and application logs from a variety of tools and data sources i.e. network traffic captures, NIDS/HIDS, endpoint/server logs etc
- Discretionary bonus opportunities throughout the year + equity
- Significant growth potential, and chance to directly shape overall product impact
If interested, apply today!