A highly prestigious trading firm is seeking a skilled Senior Network Security Engineer.
NY, Chicago, Texas | Remote available for consideration
Seeking Network Security Team Lead to manage the network security team in protecting the infrastructure and networks.
- Be a mentor and coordinate activities for the team
- Collaborate with Network Team and other members assisting in collecting requirements and solutions implementations
- Implement Security Controls
- Dissect and analyze network packet captures to dig into security incidents and to understand where things are failing
- Audit Configurations
- Design Networks in a hybrid compute environment
- Investigate, configure, maintain, and upgrade firewalls, IDS/IPS and VPNs
- Build tools and automation process via Python
- Available to work some on-call, night and weekend hours
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or other related degrees from a prestigious university
- Have experience working in Quantitative Trading Firms, Investment Banking firms, or Hedge Funds
- Network engineer experience with implementation and support
- Full understanding of network and security concepts like TCP/IP, UDP, OSI Model, Layer 1/2/3, and etc.
- Strong network and security foundation/background
- You have strong firewall environment (Palo Alto, Cisco, CheckPoint, etc.) knowledge, ideally Palo Alto.
- Strong proficiency with Python
- 4+ years of related Security
- 4+ years of experience with Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS
- Strong understanding of Security and Network fundamentals/foundations
- Generous Parental Leave, Family Medical Leave, Child Care Benefits, Company sponsored family events, Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision, Mental Benefits
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- On-site Gym + Wellness Programs
- Others: Perks, Discounts, Professional Development, Retirement and Vacation/Time off Benefits