Lead IT Network Security Engineer
Location: Dallas | Tampa
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading Financial Services firm in the search for a Lead IT Security Engineer to provide the best in class and resourceful security services to the wider enterprise and drive the improvement of network security, data protection, and Identity & Access Management as a member of the strong corporate Cybersecurity team.
Please see responsibilities below:
- Spearhead the direction of the IT Security roadmap in order to enhance capabilities in accordance with security-first enterprise outlook.
- Contribute expertise in SIEM platforms, IAM, DLP, and vulnerability management.
- Collaborate with greater cybersecurity team to progress company protocols/policies in accordance with industry best practice.
- Train and mentor junior members of the IT Security team.
- Keep senior managements and other areas of the business updated on the status of major issues and projects through communication both a technical and nontechnical environments.
Please see required experience below:
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in a related role with 2-3 years leading a security team.
- Strong experience in Cyber Security, Networking Protocols, Private/Public Cloud Security Architecture
- Expert working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM and PAM) tools and principles.
- Strong understanding of scripting and/or coding in at least one language required (Python, Powershell, Java, Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience working with Windows and Linux operations systems, and tech/web platforms (Cloud, Database, Server Network, Applications, etc.)
- CISSP, CCSP, CEH, OSCP Security certifications (ITIL certs are a plus).
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead IT Security Engineer to join a globally leading financial services firm with a great reputation and is critical to global economies. If you are the right fit for this position, please apply a member of the team will reach out to you directly.