Lead DevOps Engineer
Company Summary: A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services within the life sciences industry is currently seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will join a company that is looking to expand healthcare through innovation, analytics, and technology.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement DevOps operational best practices in an agile manner
- SaaS production experience and the ability to take ownership of and keep customer-facing production environments going.
- strategize for building DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
- Lead, mentor, and train DevOps & automation engineers.
The Lead DevOps Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Develop and implement DevOps operational best practices while maintaining agility.
- SaaS production experience and the ability to take ownership of and keep customer-facing production environments up and running.
- Provide strategy for building DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
- Lead/Mentor/Train DevOps & automation engineers.
- Competitive base salary
- Sign on bonus and stock option available
- Generous PTO and 10 paid holidays
If you are interested in this role, then please don't wait to apply.