-- IT SECURITY SPECIALIST -- REMOTE BASED FREELANCE ROLE - 6 MONTHS ROLLING
I am looking for an IT security specialist for a long term client of Glocomms!
The company is a European firm who specialise in carrying out digital transformation in international firms as well as public organisations. There operations span almost 20 countries across Europe, as well as employing over 10,000 employees!
We are looking for an IT security specialist to ensure a high degree of security within the IT department. This will entail preventing security breaches, reaction to security breaches, as well as the identification of improvements to the environment.
This role will require candidates to:
- Monitor, asses and analyse security incidents and events reported via the monitoring tools, firewalls, anti-virus systems and proxy
- maintain and report KPI's on a monthly basis
- Troubleshoot and help isolate IT security issues
- Assisting in the creation of incident response procedures
- Ability to take on small projects related to security
- excellent knowledge in intrusion detection
- knowledge in threats and technologies affecting web application vunerablilities
- Certifications in either CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA preferred
- Knowledge in the use of standard IT processes and methodologies
- CISSP, ISSEP, CISA certifications will be well regarded