Location: 2 days per week on site/ 4 days per month (Out of Lyon)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
One of the biggest electricity network distributors is looking for an infrastructure solutions architect.
Glocomms has successfully placed 8 contractors with them within the last 12 months. Consistently placing contractors with this client has created a strong relationship with the client.
Job Title: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- You carry out audits on client architectures, you identify areas for improvement and break them down in the form of an action plan to keep the various tools and / or infrastructures up-to-date
- You define and build the landing zone architectures, sometimes in collaboration with Build teams
- You design, integrate and optimize the design and sizing of the architecture of customer platforms
- You assess the impacts of a new architecture on the existing one, lead technical workshops
- You manage the validation process with the client: POC, carry out feasibility studies, train & lead workshops, write technical proposals
- You are the guarantor of the architect's service and the conformity of the receipts
- You contribute to change management by notifying project stakeholders of requests for changes and dysfunctions
- You write and update technical architecture files (DAT)
- You intervene in escalation and, if necessary, on incidents affecting the proper functioning of services