We have a current opportunity for a Infrastructure/Solutions Architect on a contract basis.
The position will be based in Lyon, but ideally on a remote/hybrid basis. This is a large scale Python focused project.
It is a 3 month rolling contract but it is expected to take 12-18 months
As a Software Architect, your missions will be :
- To become aware of business needs
- To be aware of the technical constraints related to the interfaces with the products that will be implemented at customers
- Share with partners upstream / downstream of the solution on the data exchanged
- To exchange with the current development team, to appropriate the elements of the demonstrator, in order to see what needs to be kept and what should be treated with a new approach
- Coordinate the development team, and support them if necessary
- Work with the infrastructure team to define and implement a resilient and scalable infrastructure to absorb future scalability
- Microservices Architecture : Flask, Django or other
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or Graph
- Front skills
- Knowledge of operation of Routers, Switch, Wifi, VLAN, etc
- Cloud API Connection, On Prem API, SSH/CLI, etc.
Please apply if this matches your experience and skills and you are looking for a new challenge.