An exciting private equity firm is looking to add an Information Security Analyst to their team. In the Information Security Analyst role, you will be working to help develop and maintain security procedures at a rapidly growing investment company as well as its associated holdings. You will report to the Manager, Information Security Operations and will be responsible for executing routine operational security functions and conduct security assessments across several technologies. This position will serve as a project member on multiple projects concurrently and will interact regularly with technical subject matter experts.
- 4-7 years of experience in an IT Security or Technology role (IT security consulting preferred).
- 4 plus years of Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Bachelors of Science in Information/Cyber Security or a related field.
- Solid experience with Threat Hunting, Incident Response and Security Monitoring.
- CISSP, GCIH, GCFA or GCFE certification
- Must be local to the Dallas, TX or New York City areas.
- Threat hunting in numerous Cloud-oriented environments.
- Operating as an escalation point for security alerts escalated by the Security Operations Center.
- Participation in security root cause analysis and forensics as part of the enterprise's Cyber Incident Response Plan.
- Guiding identification and reporting of vulnerabilities and related remediation actions
- Health benefits paid for by the company (no out of pocket costs).
- 401K matching plan.
- Flexible hybrid work schedule with an amazing work life balance.
- Summer Fridays (Every other Friday during the summer the office is shut down)
- Overall amazing work environment.
If interested in the Information Security Analyst Position, apply now!!