Information Security Officer
Salary: 175,000.00 - 200,000.00
Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid)
Do you want to make an impact to an evolutionary firms infrastructure and have fun doing it? A leading global trading firm is looking to hire an Information Security Officer. The officer will protect the company's infrastructure, business operations, and intellectual property against threats.
The Information Security Officer will be responsible for the following initiatives:
- Supporting policy development and cyber risk management.
- Design and implement solutions across network and cloud environments.
- Support controls such as identity and access management, vulnerability management, and incident and response.
- Respond to internal and external audits by developing compliance reports and security metrics.
The Information Security Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related field
- 7+ years of experience working in Information Security
- Experience in risk management and securing cloud environments
- Proficiency in scripting languages is a plus
- One or more security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, or CISA
Benefits and Perks of the role:
- Open, collaborative and innovative environment
- Opportunities for travel
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401K match
- Annual Bonus
If you are interested in the Information Security Officer role, Apply!