*Note: Compensation is +/- depending on experience!
A top Consumer Lending FinTech Firm is actively seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their team as a trusted, proactive source of knowledge in identifying, evaluating and mitigating security risks, threats and vulnerabilities. Analysts based in the DC/ Baltimore area are strongly preferred, however candidates out of Denver, Houston, San Antonio, Miami, Tampa, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia or Phoenix will also be considered).
This is a fast growing organization, and an exciting time to be joining their company - no two days will be the same, and your impact across the firm will be significant.
- Ensure controls are in place to meet legal, regulatory compliance requirements of all networks and systems (networks, telephony, systems, datacenters, databases, applications, and physical security systems)
- Validate and test secure architecture and design solutions; produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies
- Develop and maintain relationships across the organization, and relevant third-parties.
- Execute internal risk assessments
- Work with Security Incident Response Team providing technical recommendations, ensure issues are resolved efficiently and effectively
- As needed, participate in security incident investigations and prepare incident report documents
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, etc)
- 5+ years of security administration experience, including vulnerability assessment and management
- Understanding and working knowledge of OWASP (preferred)
- CISA/CISM certifications; CISSP preferred
- Prior experience in web applications security; strong understanding of web application design, functions and SDLC preferred
Our client is ready to move quickly for the right person, and offers the following benefits:
- Generous + COMPETITIVE Compensation Package (Details provided upon request)
- 20+ Days PTO and 401K
- Terrific Healthcare / Medical / Dental