An exciting cyber security vendor is seeking a qualified Marketing Leader to join their team. This Marketing Leader offers the opportunity to join a creative culture with tremendous personal growth and business acumen, competitive compensation, and excellent job security. This is also an opportune time to join this company as they have recently received millions in funding, which has allowed them to begin hitting the market harder than ever.
- Building a high-powered marketing strategy from the ground up. Coming up with a vision and a detailed model for how the business will grow from a small startup to an enterprise organization.
- Testing and growing new acquisition channels. Coming up with the high level strategy and rolling up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to grow the channel.
- Working alongside product and engineering to come up with experiments aimed at optimizing conversion throughout the entire marketing > product funnel.
- Analyzing the performance of initiatives across marketing. Evaluating the results of campaigns, channels, experiments, and events to determine their ROI and scalability.
- Proven experience in paid marketing (AdWords, etc.)
- Strong analytical chops (Google Analytics, Excel, SQL)
- Proven experience creating content (written, visual, etc.)
- A proven ability to communicate across a multitude of channels and media (copywriting, blog posts, slide decks, videos, internal docs).