NEW YORK, NY; CHICAGO, IL; PHILADELPHIA, PA; HOUSTON, TX; DALLAS, TX; LOS ANGELES, CA; SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Cyber insurance is a rapidly growing need for businesses in the modern age, and professionals who can understand both the technical aspects and the nuances of underwriting are in great demand. Our client is looking to fill an array of positions in Cyber Underwriting across the United States, with opportunities available in most major cities.
As a Cyber Underwriter you will:
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding insurance policies, accounts, and negotiations
- Provide expert knowledge of the cyber security field, including up-to-date trends and patterns
- Assist in the management of client portfolios and establish long-term relationships
- Collaborate with key industry actors to affect cyber, insurance, and legal outcomes
- Represent the client in marketing and business development as needed
The Executive Cyber Underwriter will have:
- Minimum 6 years in cyber underwriting OR transferable experience in Cyber Security, Tech E&O, or Legal roles (related skills should be highlighted on resume)
- The ability to learn and retain information quickly at a high level
- Cyber security knowledge and technical skills; certifications a plus
- Extremely well-developed communication skills, especially in written and oral communication
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to transition from cyber security to a more traditional business industry, or vice-versa. Candidates should be able to explain how their experience prepares them for a career in cyber underwriting. If interested, contact or apply immediately.