My client is the world's leading provider of partnership automation, assisting innovative businesses such as Ticketmaster, Levi's, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber in managing their online affiliate, influencer, brand-to-brand, and content partnerships. The Partnership Cloud manages the entire partnership lifecycle, from onboarding to tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting new partners, analytics and marketing intelligence, and fraud protection. My client started a little over 10 years ago has over 500 workers and ten locations across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia, so there is lots of room for advancement and growth.
With over 1 billion dollars in valuation, this SaaS vendor is gradually taking up market share and are looking for motivated individuals to join their enterprise team, joining them on their journey to IPO within the next couple years.
You will be responsible for expanding the customer base, with an emphasis on Fortune 500 companies, as a Enterprise Sales Manager
This work will allow you to thrive and prosper if you are enthused about using your creativity, strategic, project management, account management, and consultative selling talents to develop new business.
* You will be in charge of developing and increasing your own book of business, as well as selling to our top accounts
* Bringing in new clients (Fortune 500) by meeting or exceeding individual quotas.
* Concentrate on completing transactions in a certain zone while also looking for additional prospects.
* Manage entire and complex sales cycles, showcasing the value of our product to C-level executives.
* Define, implement, and own a key prospect interaction strategy.
* Develop and manage solid connections with customers in our Enterprise market area, searching for ways to add value and generate more income.
* Identification and investigation of territories and verticals in order to formalise a go-to-market plan and develop qualified target accounts
* Forecast sales activity and revenue while ensuring that clients are satisfied and referable.
What You Have
* Sales and account management experience in marketing technology
* Ability to communicate with and build connections with C-level leaders in critical industries
* The landscape of the digital ecosystem and its relationships are better understood.
* Carrying a quota for 1+ years
* Successful track record of net direct new business sales, as well as the ability to demonstrate consistent delivery against goals
* In previous employment, you have a track record of exceeding quota (top 10%-20% of the firm).
* Experience managing and closing complicated sales cycles- proven ownership of all parts of territory management
What this opportunity offers you
* Working as part of a motivated team
* Clear progression opportunity
* Unlimited Holidays
* Flexible working location
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly