My client is the world's leading provider of partnership automation, assisting innovative businesses such as Ticketmaster, Levi's, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber in managing their online affiliate, influencer, brand-to-brand, and content partnerships. The Partnership Cloud manages the entire partnership life cycle, from onboarding to tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting new partners, analytics and marketing intelligence, and fraud protection.
They are looking for an enterprise level account executive to help expand their customer base, targeting Fortune 500 companies.
What You'll Do
* You will be in charge of developing and increasing your own book of business, as well as selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 clients.
* Bringing in new clients to Impact by meeting or exceeding individual quotas.
* Prior sales and business development expertise is a plus.
* Concentrate on completing transactions in a certain zone while also looking for additional prospects.
* Manage entire and complex sales cycles, showcasing the value of our product to C-level executives.
* Define, implement, and own a key prospect interaction strategy.
* Develop and manage solid connections with customers in our Enterprise market area, searching for ways to add value and generate more income.
* Identification and investigation of territories and verticals in order to formalise a go-to-market plan and develop qualified target accounts
* Forecast sales activity and revenue while ensuring that clients are satisfied and referable.
What You Have
* Sales and account management experience in marketing technology
* Ability to communicate with and build connections with C-level leaders in critical industries
* The landscape of the digital ecosystem and its relationships are better understood.
* Carrying a quota and closing Fortune 500 agreements has a proven track record.
* Successful track record of net direct new business sales, as well as the ability to demonstrate consistent delivery against goals
* In previous employment, you have a track record of exceeding quota (top 10%-20% of the firm).
* Experience managing and closing complicated sales cycles- proven ownership of all parts of territory management
If you are interested in learning about the opportunity, please contact Christy Ip on 020 3873 2535!