Glocomms has been able to foster a fruitful partnership with w rapidly growing company leading the charge in Application Security and DevSecOps. Their platform empowers teams to manage, operate and protect applications more efficiently than ever before, doing in minutes what previously could not be done in months
They just successfully raised a nice chunk of funding and now have turned their attention to bringing on a regional sales professional like yourself to handle their enterprise-level sales strategy and command a key piece of territory in the United States.
This role includes the opportunity to work remotely and the opportunity to work with a solution that is well equipped to compete against some of the larger and well-established competitors. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years outside hunter security solutions sales experience with a verifiable track record of over-achieving quotas.
* Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
* Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
* Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
* Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
* 5+ years direct security sales or developer sales experience a must have!
* Have sold complex solutions working with Sales Engineers, Marketing and more
* Proven track record of consistently hitting or over delivering on annual quotas
* Coming from a hunter role, currently selling security products.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field