Enterprise Account Executive - WorkTech
- Be apart of a top-performing team, which aligns with the GTM strategy of the WorkTech market
- Territory planning, pipeline management, forecasting and development successfully.
- Weekly conversations with the EMEA VP Sales to discuss plans for growth, personally and professionally.
- Meet monthly and quarterly new business sales objectives.
- Demonstrate clear and expert understanding of the process and product value.
- Ensure mutually successful sales outcomes for our customers.
- Manage all applicable sales tools and maintain accountability of prescribed processes.
- Have a passion and track record in developing individual sales contributors.
Skills and experience required:
- A focus on selling to CHRO, Talent Director and other, key leaders with a focus on hiring talent for organisations.
- Experience dealing with mid to high 6 figure sales deals
- MEDDICC trained ideally.
- Professional, personable, hardworking and a competitive personality
What this job offers you:
- £80k basic salary, with a uncapped commission structure and stock options.
- Excellent career development plan
- Remote, hybrid or in-office working conditions
- Opportunity to join a market-leading organisation where you can make a name for yourself, and develop your career.
If you are interested, please reach out to Jack Hemming on +44 20 36 67 8383 or