About the job
Data Customer Data Platform (CDP) unifies data from multiple sources so that enterprises can engage customers anywhere with a global customer base including Mitsubishi, SAGE, Sony and ITV to name a few.
You're a skilled and well-rounded salesperson who understands that clients buy business value, not flashy technology, in the end. You understand how to get the most out of a software platform and enjoy the process of guiding customers and your team through a business's pain points. You perceive selling as a collaborative endeavour and placing a premium on personal accountability, open communication, and you lead by example
Requirements And Responsibilities
- Previous experience selling a sophisticated platform solution
- Previous experience selling marketing technology, particularly analytics and/or data management platforms.
- Industry and/or functional knowledge in one or more industries (Media, Retail, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods)
- First year target sitting at 1.4m+
- SDR support to win your 25 targeted accounts
- Average deal size 400-500k
- 12 month window to land and expand a new business account to go towards your net new target
You will be at the top of the line if:
- A proven track record of achieving targets and objectives
- A list of strong recommendations from customers, co-workers, and/or supervisors
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate continuous overachievement against quota. Experience in establishing complicated, multi-year SaaS transactions and working across the whole sales cycle from qualifying to signature is a great benefit
- Solid network at C-suite level
Expect to be surrounded by a collaborative work atmosphere where the team is open to your ideas while keeping our collective focus on meeting the demands of our clients.
Through customer participation, open-source projects, and continuing to make our product an intrinsic part of our customers' growth and success, this company is devoted to ensure all businesses utilise data as one of their most valuable assets.
- Offering a package up to 260k (DOE)
- Additional incentives and benefits