Our client is seeking Enterprise Account Executives in the Atlanta, GA and Philadelphia, PA areas to be responsible for overseeing all enterprise sales within their geographic market. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be providing an unparalleled software security solution that is making a long-lasting impact in the cyber security industry. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company that offers great culture and state of the art technology while building and managing a book of business to maximize the incredible earning potential!
Success in this role is highly dependent on the ability to implement and manage an effective prospecting strategy, with responsibilities including:
- Working to build strong, productive relationships with existing partners, new partners, and focusing on growing new business opportunities within each partner.
- Educate all partners on the value of our products and their ROI by its significance in the cyber security space.
- Proactively communicate with business leaders on channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with the marketing teams to successfully deliver events/programs/campaigns to generate interest in our products among prospective clients and the cyber security industry overall.
- Develop a business plan outlining target revenues and objectives.
- Ensure partners are being fully assisted while supporting their portfolio and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, higher education a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space.
- Experience engaging with a C-level executives.
- Proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Experience or deep knowledge with EDR/XDR/MDR a plus.
- Comfortable engaging with C-level executives on a continual basis.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to drive results while working remotely while willing to travel up to 50%.