I am currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive for a Post-IPO, cybersecurity business. My Client are market leader in the cybersecurity and network space.
With a global product deployment coverage, my clients industry verticals cover a wide spectrum welcoming candidates, specialised in varying industries. They are looking to grow the UK&I sales team rapidly, within the coming months.
- Attacking all verticals in the UK Enterprise space.
- The role is to develop and implement your sales strategy, working closely with business partners in winning new business
- Achieve an annual quota of £1.million
- Handle deal sizes between £10k - £20k on average with 4-6 month deal cycles
- Build a pipeline of revenue deliver upon your forecasts.
- Represent the business at conferences and events, with the ability to present to large audiences.
Skills and experience required:
- Looking for someone with a competitive, target driven personality.
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK market.
- Someone able to learn and develop their sales technique
- Comfortable to work remote and be a self-starter.
What this job offers you:
- Salary between £60,000 to £80,000 base, with a double OTE
- With a clear career path progression, there is the opportunity to progress into management
- You will be trusted with your approach to market, as the company encourages an entrepreneurial environment
- Superb company culture, encouraging a learning environment
- They provide exciting opportunities for employees to grow with the business