Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive is in charge of managing relationships and marketing my clients whole solution portfolio to a select group of major accounts, all of which must be in the same industry or be of similar size and complexity.
You will act as a strategic advisor to customers by employing consultative and value-based selling strategies and connecting with C-level executives within their account base. Internal resources such as Sales Engineers, Inside Sales, Consultants, and selected partners are efficiently leveraged by the Account Executive to successfully produce qualified opportunities, win new or expand on current business, and establish a long-term closed engagement with key customers.
- Gain a better grasp of how the company can help a client by learning about their business concerns. Discussions about the red and blue oceans, in particular.
- Ability to lead people in a sales or account-specific context, forming cohesive, well-functioning opportunity teams that achieve the best results for the client.
- The capacity to work inside a matrix management organisation, identifying what abilities are required, and leveraging those skills to meet a client's needs.
- Be financially savvy, which includes anything from knowing a client's annual report and issues to developing a proposal with a cost-benefit analysis.
- Prior experience and knowledge of selling strategies are essential.
Qualifications and Experience
- Significant expertise selling sophisticated software solutions to C-level clients, with a focus on major accounts with deal sizes exceeding 1 million euros.
- Recognise and use value-based selling.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrates personal commitment, strong leadership abilities, and experience working in a team setting.
- Ability to drive deal size and is able to carry out detailed ROI analyses.
Key Sales Competencies
- Account Management
- Value Creation
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Building
- Commercial Awareness
How To Apply
If you are interested then please reach out to Jazmine Awoyemi on +442037588959