Enterprise Account Executive - Nordics
A Gartner-leading Sales Enablement Platform are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join its growing team in London, with a focus of selling into The Nordics. Our client has received Series E funding recently and is now looking to grow its team across EMEA, and cement their market leadership status in The Nordics. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and be a part of a very exciting organisation.
- Selling to enterprise-level stakeholders daily
- Building key relationships with the aim to grow new business
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organisation
- Serve as a brand ambassador externally and work collaboratively, as a leader
- Passionate about the product and persuasive to clients.
- Show ideas to advance the company for the future.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the software market, with experience working in The Nordic territory
- Infectious work ethic and a focus on personal and business goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Always Be Closing mentality
- Competitive nature and a born winner
- Experience with working with a large pipeline
- Swedish or Finnish language skills are a bonus
What this offers you
- £80,000-£100,000 basic with 2x OTE
- Car allowance and stock opportunities
- Be a part of a rapidly-growing business