Rapidly growing and market leading FinTech company based in the Atlanta, GA is hiring for a Director of Information Security.
Compensation: $200,000 - $220,000 + Bonus
- Build the overall risk profile of the division and work with stakeholders to create a road map plan towards reducing risk exposure in an agile, collaborative, and well socialized manner
- Develop high impact security architecture using modern security technologies for a complex financial trading environment
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Develop appropriate policy, standards, guidelines, process and procedures for remediation
- Introduce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long-term direction
- Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure solutions are built in consistent with the organization's policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards
- Have knowledge of the common types of cyber-attacks and countermeasures in the industry and engage with the business units to resolve within SLA
- Plan, research, design, build and implement a mature and robust set of metrics and reports
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or other related degree
- 10+ years of experience in managing information security in a highly complex environment
- Understand the intricacy of security engineering, information security, network security, security systems, authentication protocols and cryptography (HTTPS, TLS, SSL, SSH, PKI, IPSEC, and VPN), data governance, data security,and incident management
- Experienced and solution driven for identity and access management, privileged access management, data governance, data loss prevention in a highly complex environment.
- Staying up to date with the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Experience in developing policies, standards and guidelines.