- Own of all email deployments, working with vendor to leverage full ESP capabilities & optimize channel performance
- Work with marketing to develop and deploying nurture campaigns, create workflows, build landing pages and run A/B tests from email to forms. Troubleshoot and QA.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external vendors to deploy campaigns and resolve issues that might arise
- Partner with internal teams to build and manage campaign timelines and ensure on-time execution of all email efforts according to marketing plans and campaign calendars
- Manage event vendors and budgets and plans with finance, as well as the PO process.
- Work with the marketing team to determine appropriate marketing content sponsorships, promotions and staffing for each event.
- Collaborate with teams to develop and implement testing strategies to optimize response
- Work with content and channel owners to define, track and report on campaign and channel effectiveness
- 5 years' experience in marketing for a high growth organization.
- Competence with automation tools like, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience managing the coordination, logistics, and execution of corporate events.
- Experience managing budgets and vendors.
- Prior experience in a startup environment, is a plus.