Title: Senior Cloud Security Architect
Summary: This hiring company is a renowned bio pharmaceutical company who researches and delivers therapies and resources to those who need it the most. You would be joining a team who embodies dedication and passion as the Senior Cloud Security Architect. Within this role, you would manage and supervise the cloud environment and all of its operations. You would be allowing the company to use the efficiency and productivity from cloud solutions and services.
- Work with Cloud Security Engineering to create new security automation for the protection of company information
- Develop & engineer automation using infrastructure as code, i.e., Terraform, Python, Cloud Formations etc.
- Have proficient knowledge in Splunk, AWS, and Azure
- MUST HAVE: AWS Security- 5+ years, including Guard duty,
- MUST HAVE: 3+ years Azure Security, GCP Security, or Container Security/Kubernetes
- Dome9 experience highly preferred. Please search for this. Can submit without. Aquasec and Inspector also good
- MUST HAVE: SIEM (Splunk, etc.) OR Vulnerability management 3+ years
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years IAM Experience, including AWS, Azure, or on-prem IAM (Must have: on prem Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, ADFS, or PING identity)
- MUST HAVE: experience in AT LEAST 1 compliance framework: NIST, ISO, SOX, etc.
If you feel you meet these descriptions, please do not hesitate to apply today!
***This salary is negotiable and might change depending on the caliber of the candidate.