My client is a highly regarded global financial services organization who recognizes the importance of a strong cyber security program, which is why they are making big changes to be two steps ahead of the game.
I'm looking for a strong DevSecOps Engineer with 2-5 years of professional experience who will be influential in that progress, as both a technical SME and representative for the international investigations team. Working under a Director with a start-up background, this position offers high visibility and tremendous growth opportunities.
The position can be based in Irving, TX, Tampa, FL or 100% Remote!
Additional details below:
- Build, design, develop and deploy infrastructure and applications to support investigators as they disrupt, contain, eradicate and remediate cyber threats and urgent security events (in on-premise and cloud environments)
- Automate important work streams to be more efficient, ultimately reducing response times
- Improve feedback loops relatives to data processing, frameworks etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security or Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in Python, C#, Java (Python preferred); Scripting Language i.e. Bash or Powershell
- Professional experience working in the SDLC, and understanding of agile methods
- High-level understanding of computer applications, systems, and networks, along with how they are managed / secured
- Hands-on experience with application deployment and support in cloud environments
- Working knowledge of security models, standards (NIST 800-53) and frameworks (MITRE Attack)