One of the leading investment banks worldwide is building out their elite SIRT Team, and seeking a strong Detection Engineer to help manage and identify threats across the firm in a hands-on, technical capacity.
Within the SIRT team is their "Threat Detection & Response" group, who are entrusted to proactively identify, respond to and develop detections in large data streams; as a result, experience working on Windows and Linux operating systems and Network security in general is a must!
- Perform host-based and network forensic investigations to determine root cause, and present findings
- Work a 24x7 coverage model, preventing and remediating security threats against a global business network
- Build anomaly detections; script in languages such as Python, Powershell or Bash to build IR workflows and automation
- 2-5 years experience triaging, analyzing & responding to security events, conducting forensics on Windows, MacOs or Linux operating systems
- Capable of conducting incident response in a major public cloud (i.e. AWS, Google, Azure)
- Hands-on experience using Forensics toolkits like Volatility, Rekall, The Sleuth Kit, Autopsy, and EnCase
If interested in learning more, please apply today or email your resume directly !