Understanding the ins and outs of a successful hedge fund is no small feat… which is why only the best security engineers are hired to ensure their information is secure on all fronts! Think you've got what it takes, and ready for your next career move?
One of the top investment firms worldwide is looking to expand their security team with an outstanding Detection Engineer based in either New York City or Chicago! Your exposure across the entire organization makes this a unique opportunity with unmatched room for growth… not just another security engineer role!
- Implement and improve security technologies related to SIEM, alerting, automation, playbook development, detection signals, anomaly detection, behavior analytics and more
- Build custom tools specific to automated detection and response processes
- Actively engage with the rest of the Information Security team, while constantly challenging and improving the status quo for detecting adversarial behavior
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in hands-on, technical detection engineering role
- Proficiency in Python or Powershell for scripting, automation
- Experience in host, memory, and network forensics (including live response) for Windows, OSX, and/or Linux
- Capable of developing detection mechanisms for MacOS, Linux systems, and cloud based solutions
Benefits / Perks
- Excellent compensation, guaranteed annual bonus and competitive benefits package
- Full relocation package for candidates out of state
- Outstanding growth opportunity and job security in financial sector
- Positive, supportive company culture!!
In this position, you'd be a valued member of a prestigious security group tasked with designing, building, and automating detection and response solutions, developing creative detection systems, monitoring security events, and leading responses to any security incidents. Sound like your next career move? Apply directly today!