A leading renewable energies company is looking for an experienced ICS/OT Cybersecurity Engineer to join their Southern California office. The successful candidate will be a strategic and tactical security professional who isn't afraid to dive into the policy and compliance realm of the operation in addition to strong technical work.
As an ICS/OT Cybersecurity Engineer You Will:
- Assess, develop, and execute OT security procedures to reduce operational risk
- Build solutions to advance system visibility and effectiveness in interconnected IT and OT environments
- Work within cloud-based networks and operating systems to constantly improve performance
- Serve as a primary contributor and point of contact for incident reporting, compliance management, and interdepartmental communication
- Ensure compliance with major internal and external industry policies
- Serve as a liaison between security professionals and industry business leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; master's degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years demonstrated experience in both IT and OT/ICS cybersecurity environments
- Any relevant industry certifications including, but not limited to, CISA, CISM, CEH, SSCP, CCNP, CCA
- Proficiency in Bash/Powershell, C++, and/or Python
- Excellent interpersonal skills; this is a role with extensive leadership potential
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the pioneering renewable energy industry. Qualified applicants should apply immediately.