NYC Area or Remote
100% Remote Accesible
Glocomms is partnered with a pioneering financial services corporation in the search for an highly-skilled Cyber Security Data Scientist to join their strong Information Security team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with both Cyber Security and Data Science tools & principles and should thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate Will Bring:
- 5+ years combined experience in cybersecurity and/or data-focused roles
- Working knowledge of network security principles and tools including SIEM platforms (Splunk experience preferred)
- Experience developing and analyzing data analysis processes & statements (REGEX, SQL)
- Strong programming experience in one or more of Python, Java, Powershell, R
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Relevant certifications preferred
- Designing secure data analytic solutions for enterprise application
- Extracting, interpreting, and reporting on large volumes of data to support active security operations
- Applying machine learning capabilities to utilize Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Utilizing cybersecurity tools to develop and polish data aggregation and threat models
- Managing communication between teams across several disciplines regarding both technical and commercial information
This role will report to the client's Jersey City, NJ hub, but remote candidates are encouraged to apply. This is a high-priority hire; if interested, apply now and a member of the Glocomms team will reach out to you directly.