This mission is 100% REMOTE!!
I am looking for it a high-level network architect with strong firewalling and VPN experience to join a client of mine on a 100% remote basis. This role is a non-technical/ consulting role. My client is looking for Architects to support on projects that design the security infrastructure. They will review, discuss ideas/designs with the business, and them communicate with the Cyber Department to get approval on design concepts.
The role would be advise, review, and make sure everything is secure and all security policies and protocols are followed.
The activities expected from architect/consultant are :
- Support projects and business to design/codesign secure architectures based on the security-by-design framework.
- Review ARDs and be proactive and supportive to find solutions covering/reducing/mitigating risks.
- Spread security awareness to the project teams and business.
- Be customer-centric ( our business is projects ) and delivery-focused.
- Follow and support Airbus Security Controls deployment (ref Level 0)
- Provide guidance and hints for cyber strategy
- Review/challenge/support/adapt designs
- Attend to design/architecture workshops/meetings.
- Liaise with different DS factories (product owners) in order to implement/adapt security services/products within business solutions.
Technologies: AWS, Fortinet, Palo Alto, ISO 27005, EBIOS RM, VPN, MFA