We have a current opportunity for a Cyber Security (Network) Consultant on a contract basis. The position will be based in Toulouse. This role can be made FULLY remote.
I am looking for a high-level network architect with strong firewalling and VPN experience. Any cloud security knowledge is a big bonus.
- Network Infrastructure & Network/Security background
- STRONG experience in Palo Alto and/or Fortinet
- Good VPN protocol experience
- Any knowledge/experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- DESIGN experience.
This role is a non-technical role. It is a consulting role. I am looking for Architects to support on projects that design the security infrastructure. You will review, discuss ideas/designs with the business, and them communicate with the Cyber Department to get approval on design concepts.
The activities expected from architect/consultant are :
- Support projects and business to design/codesign secure architectures based on the security-by-design framework.
- Review ARDs and be proactive and supportive to find solutions covering/reducing/mitigating risks.
- Spread security awareness to the project teams and business.
- Be customer-centric ( our business is projects ) and delivery-focused.
- Follow and support Security Controls deployment (ref Level 0)
- Provide guidance and hints for cyber strategy
- Review/challenge/support/adapt designs