A dynamic startup is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to provide mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating technical best practices for some of their top clients. The Senior CSM is critical in partnering with valued customers in order to achieve their strategic objectives while maximizing value from their investment in the company's product/service. Additionally, the Senior CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the various departments of the business, streamlining partnerships with Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establish critical goals, and to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Establish regular cadence with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Become a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with clients to understand new opportunities of business across organizational functions.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Act as company liaison for technical inquiries, issues or escalations.
- 4 + years in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public Sector organizations.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- Good technical skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros and cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- Experience working in cybersecurity or enterprise SaaS as a CSM
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
Knowledge of enterprise cloud and networking infrastructures
- Experience with APIs and integrations (added bonus)