Customer Success Engineer
Are you thriven by disruptive technology in the Engineering field? Do you enjoy fast-pace and rapid-growth driven environments? Is flexibility key for you?
Wait no more and join this low-code engineering startup where you can combine your technical knowledge and great soft skills.
What will you be doing?
- Onboard new clients by creating conceptional CAD/CAE automation workflows targeting the key pain-points to show the potential of ELISE and to bring instant business value to their company.
- Create academic workflows, video tutorials and on-site courses to support customers on their learning paths.
- Participate as a speaker in conferences, online webinars and marketing cases.
What do you need?
- Proficiency in Ansys, C++ and Python
- A degree in Computer Science, Automation, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Fluent spoken and written English, German is a plus.
- First experience as product owner, pre-sales, sales engineer or similar in the Automotive or Aerospace industry
What is in for you?
- High levels of responsibility from the start.
- Work from everywhere as long as you have a residency in Germany.
- Relocation package if your current residence is not Germany
- Yearly budget of 2000€ for personal development.