Cloud Security Lead Governance Risk Analyst
Location: Dallas or Tampa
Salary: $130,000 base + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading financial services firm who have huge impact to the US capital markets in the search for a Cloud Security Lead Governance Risk Analyst to join the Cyber Security team. The ideaL candidate will have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud Security and Information Security Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) to focus on further developing robust security governance frameworks aligned with industry standards and best practices.
Please see responsibilities below:
- Work collaboratively with the agile team to develop robust and mature private/public cloud security capabilities.
- Implement Governance objectives across cloud environments.
- Aid and respond to auditors and assessment engagements to showcase the businesses Security Control operations.
- Improve the maturity of cloud security services through outcome-based metrics in order identify and highlight vulnerabilities and risks within the cloud environment.
- Enforce a security-first mindset across the organization and educate staff on IT risks.
- Further strengthen the existing security posture through evaluation, and implement the relevant standard security methodologies.
Please see required qualifications below:
- Extensive experience working with GRC in the Information Security space.
- Deep technical understanding of Cloud Security capabilities (Network Security, IAM, Application Security Management, Certificate Management, SIEM).
- Hands-on experience implementing Clous Security Controls (AWS, Azure).
- Strong experience working with/recommending Risk Management standards and policies (PCI, ISO 27001, ISMS, NIST, COBIT).
- Experience conducting control gap assessments as well as vendor security assessments on systems and technologies.
- Cloud security monitoring tools (Dome9) and being able to explain and showcase security risk metrics.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Security Lead Governance Risk Analyst to join a globally leading financial services firm with a great reputation and who are critical to US capital markets. If you are the right fit for this position, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Team will reach out to you directly.