Cloud Security Engineer (Junior & Senior) | Fully Remote
Competitive Salary ($150,000 - $230,000 base DOE) + bonus and great benefits.
- Develop & maintain security patterns for Cloud Platforms and services
- Design, assess, implement, automate and document security solutions, controls, process for AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Implement & design DevOps process and tools to incorporate security into applications and infrastructure design
- Build security controls into CI/CD process
- Review & Approve codes & changes with security implications such as (IaM roles and policies, Security Groups and etc.
- Provide expertise on Cloud Security, platforms and tools to guide the company on enabling these tools to use in best practices for designing Guard Rail.
- Assist in investigation and remediation in security incidents/IDR
- Work closely with other teams such as Information Security, Software development and Product to access risks, cloud controls and remediation in the cloud environment
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or other related degrees
- 3-6+ years of security related experience
- Knowledge in web application security
- Knowledge in the cloud environment AWS and AZURE
- Scripting experience with Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell, etc.
- Automation and infrastructure as code experience in any of these platforms/tools: Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Cloud Formation, Ansible, etc.
- Knowledge of security control environments and compliance frameworks like ISO27001, ISO27017, NIST, CSA and CCM
Preferred Qualifications/Certifications (nice to have):
- CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
- AWS Certified Security Specialty / Cloud practitioner
- Azure Certified
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISSMP - Certified Information Security Management Professional
- CCSK - Certified Cloud Security Knowledge
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker