A highly prestigious client of Glocomms' is seeking a skilled Cloud Security Architect that has a background in maintaining appropriate Network Perimeter, Infrastructure, and Internal Systems Security in the GCP Cloud and on-premise networks. This professional will be responsible
- Analyze requirements of security organization and build solutions.
- Implement DevSecOps model
- Develop threat models to communicate risks across the organization
- Assisting in the implementation of cloud centric and GCP tools
- Provision data security across various applications
- Have strong scripting skills using languages such as Python for Automation
- Participating in the enforcement of policies, and procedures
- Strong network security experience with knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Programming or scripting experience in Python, Java, or Bash
- Involvement in industry forums and initiatives, and a network of contacts within these communities, would be a plus
- Evidence of thought leadership: written papers, speaking engagements, and other public facing examples
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Monitoring Tools, SIEM technologies
- AWS/GCP Certifications
- Familiarity with common cloud services, recommended security best practices and secure deployment patterns. GCP is preferred.
- Knowledge of most common Application Security vulnerabilities - e.g., OWASP Top 10 and cloud security gaps.