- Languages: nederlands sprekende/Dutch
- Remote work but will be required to go onsite occasionally
- Start Date: APAP
- Contract duration: 1 year
- Day Rate: the daily salary is open depending on the engineer experience
- the company or in this instance government I am recruiting for is the Belgium government.
- the government of Belgium requires into service and technology, they also want someone to have the technical knowledge to create architectural designs, but also the commercial skills to convincingly present cloud solutions to various Flemish government bodies.
- This project is a wonderful opportunity as this will gain you experience with not just working for a government directly but also teaching the government entities on Cloud Architect.
- We have been working with various entities of the Belgium government for a number of year and are now being tasked with finding the government a cloud architect
- Cloud Architect
- Responsibilities: Container platforms, broadly defined, are software solutions that allow you to manage containerized applications. They provide capabilities like automation, orchestration, governance, security, customization, and enterprise support for container architectures.
- Technologies & skills : High and low level design (HLD/LLD) of cloud solutions, AWS,
Azure, GCP, OpenShift, Networking and Security
- while working for the Belgium government you will be helping the agriculture industry in various Belgium regions to migrate
- the majority of the team are Flemish native speaking with English being a second language.
- this is a year long project but given that this is a massive project its certain the right engineer will have options to extend
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
- 020 3879 0972