Location: Lille (3 days on site)
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
A leading Agile IT service company recognised for providing digital services and solutions that help companies and institutions get the most out of their digital flow, is looking for a cloud & infrastructure architect to join and strengthen their team.
The network's specialised technical architect will be expected to:
- Assist DEA verticals actors in charge of the implementation of business projects, particularly for cloud network, flow, LAN issues
- Define and publish Network norms and standards, in collaboration with network actors from other DEA entities
- Provide technical assistance to the carriers of "Network" services, in particular Load Balancing and DMZ, etc.
- Technically assist DEA service providers around their network issues
- Potentially participate in the designs of the technical network architecture of information systems in the functional domain (Cloud)
- Potentially participate in impact studies on the existing or planned network architecture, technical and business evolution's and recommendation of technical network choices in order to ensure the coherence of the evolution's.
- Ensure technology watch on network architectures
- Promote the network architecture to the IS
Profile (s) sought (skills required and desired):
- Minimum experience of 2 years in this type of architect position
- "Containerization / Cloud" knowledge would be appreciated
- Team spirit
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in studying requests, designing architecture and supporting clients
Technical environment: NETWORK infrastructure, Azure Cloud and AWS WINDOWS, UNIX, SAN