- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Remote work: 100% remote, but must be in the Netherlands
- Start: 3 week on-boarding process, so ideally 1 month notice
- Duration: 12 month rolling contract
My client is a multinational banking and financial services company in the Netherlands. They are looking to replace one member of the team who is leaving due to completing his 2 year stay.
You will be working in a team of 29 security professionals working on the Global security infrastructure for this multinational and they are looking for someone who is confident, independent and willing to take responsibility and make decisions as a valued team member.
This role is in the operations team and will involve a mix of operations work as well as some project work doing design and migrations. They require someone who is dedicated to improving their infrastructure, always looking for adaptations and ways to do things better, and overall someone who embraces technical change and moving with the times, rather that being stuck with legacy tech that is (let's be honest)….boring.
- Checkpoint (very heavily focused on this so it is important to have worked with newer versions)
- Scripting (beneficial)
- Team size: 29
- Languages: English, Dutch (beneficial)
- Potential duration: 24 months. This is expected, but they will not be able to extend beyond this due to Dutch regulations
- Certifications: Not mandatory (but are always beneficial) however having strong end to end project experience of Checkpoint products is essential.
- Any certifications shown in your CV will be verified in onboarding screening process, so please make sure you have proof available for each.
- Email: tom.mina-
- Phone: +44 020 37 58 89 38
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-mina-coull/