Title: Channel Account Manager
Summary: A global cyber security startup is looking for an experienced Channels Account Professional in the cyber security space. This firm is a top leader in XDR security, utilizing an end-to-end breach protection platform, recently securing a large funding series and growing rapidly. As the Channels Account Manager, you will play a key role in the organization's marketing and development strategy, its longevity and continued expansion as an industry leader. You will be trusted with key accounts- finding, establishing, and maintaining long-lasting relationships with valued partners.
As a Channel Account Manager you will be responsible for…
- Delivering compelling Value Propositions and key messaging to partner community
- Serving as main point of contact for the organization's resources
- Driving Channel activities in all territories catered to local requirements and culture to drive a qualified pipeline
- Recruiting & onboarding new partners in the different territories to support sales efforts in those regions
- Handling the Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners
- Remaining knowledgeable of company product, other competitive products and industry trends
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in VAR/MSSPS/Channel Sales
- Must have a keen ability/talent to sell cyber security
- 4 or more years' experience selling B2B, and related cyber security sales
- Ability to communicate effectively, build and maintain strong relationships with partners, and have efficient time management and organizational skills
This opportunity is remote and includes a generous benefits package, with company equity included.