My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a Channel Director for EMEA.
The business itself are market leaders, valued at double their competition on the stock market. They have seen over 300% growth in the previous 3 years.
- Plan, implement and develop your channel strategy across EMEA.
- Set the strategy for the team of 7 Channel Account Managers
- Work closely with this team, helping each individual develop as a key part of the culture.
- Play a key role in continuing to build the team, bringing in the right recruits for the right territories
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 10+ years in channel sales, 3+ years in leadership
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with partners
- Extensive existing network of partners across EMEA.
- Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £240,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to work with a disruptive product
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com