Glocomms are working with an exciting European Financial Institution who are in the process of building their cloud infrastructure and containerisation platform! They are searching for a Freelance AWS and Kubernetes Expert to join them as they begin their new mission.
This is a 100% remote opportunity with a January start date. The contract length is initially 6-8 months, and extensions are very likely to make this a 12-18 month engagement.
You will be involved in the full life cycle of the project! You are joining the customer on a mission that is still in its infancy, giving you the ability to influence the decision making and direction of the project in the long term.
The role will include:
- Building the container infrastructure on EKS together with a big Kafka platform
- Making sure the infra is ready to migrate workloads in the Cloud
- Moving data from the mainframe into the Cloud and having high availability access to the data. Will be a fully enterprise Confluence solution
- Up-scaling EKS infrastructure
- End to end life cycle of the project, build, manage, maintain (and everything in between)
- Coach the internal staff to be able to maintain and work on the platform in the long term
High level of experience with the following technologies:
- Kubernetes (EKS)