Associate Director of IT Security Engineering - Cloud
Location: Dallas | Tampa | Washington DC | Jersey City | Boston
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading Financial Services firm in the search for an Associate Director of IT Security Engineering specializing in Cloud security to focus on developing cloud-based systems, orchestrating digital transformation from on-prem to AWS Cloud, and being a strong People Leader for the Cloud Engineering team. The ideal candidate should have hands-on Cloud Security experience and have created cloud-focused technical road-maps, developed teams of Cloud security engineers, and improving overall security posture from a Cloud perspective.
Please see responsibilities below:
- Lead and grow the Cloud security Engineering squad.
- Develop technical road-map for Cloud security by identifying gaps in security that require planning.
- Manage iteration planning, backlog management, and collaborate with Scrum Masters on agile ceremonies.
- Conduct digital transformation from on-prem to AWS Cloud and looking forward to implement Azure Cloud.
- Build strong partnerships with senior management and key stakeholders across the business and provide updates on projects status.
- Bring the best Cloud security solutions to protect the firms data and assets.
Please see required qualifications below:
- Extensive experience working within the Information Security space and specializing in AWS Cloud Security.
- Solid track record developing and managing teams of engineers.
- Hands-on experience working with Cloud Security features and tools (AWS GuardDuty, Amazon EC2 Dashboard, Certificate Manager, Azure Security Center, Resource Access Manager, WAF, Azure Active Directory, Key Vault)
- Strong understanding of security policies, procedures, governance and compliance.
- Security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, OSCP, CEH)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cyber security leader to join a large, well-established, financial services firm that is critical to US Capital Markets, and assist in spearheading its growth whilst strengthening it security posture from a cloud perspective, protecting assets and data, and mentoring individuals to grow within their career. If you are the right fit for the opportunity, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Team will reach out to you directly.