A leading distributor of health care products and services - recognized by Fortune as the most socially responsible company in its market - is actively looking for an experienced and established Application Security Manager to join their team.
Ready for a leadership role, but not looking to leave the technical table just yet? Additional details outlined below... Apply today!
- Ensure the security of all software applications involved in the most important enterprise business processes throughout the organization, on stand-alone, network, and cloud-based systems.
- Lead process security controls and compliance (legal and regulatory) requirements, regulations and standards (SO, PCI, HIPAA, SOx, and Data Privacy, Data Breach, International Privacy) relative to AppSec risk
- Collaborate with app development, business development, eCommerce and quality assurance teams to collectively influence, improve, and drive the incorporation of security principles into software products
- Ensure secure design (in architecture, authentication, encryption) development, testing (static and dynamic), threat modeling, remediation, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing is executed properly and consistently
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 7-10 years of experience in tech-based environment(s), either InfoSec / Cyber Security or Software Development
- 7-10 years of secure software development experience (standalone, web and cloud)
- CISSP and/or CISA preferred
- Experience with Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), related standards and frameworks, and legal requirements for information protection (i.e. HIPAA, PCI, GDPR)
Perks / Benefits
- Glassdoor Rating = 4/5! Awesome company culture, including charity events and emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent healthcare and benefits package, competitive compensation
- Global organization with lots of room for growth!