My client is a Gartner rated, market leader in Cyber Security, specializing in network security products, as well as business intelligence solutions. This position will involve working with an existing pipeline and generating new, enterprise-level opportunities within the Minnesota region. This position will also include close collaboration with sales engineers to ensure how the client's products.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields (Business Administration, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience selling into large Enterprise accounts
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, as well as generating a funnel.
- Track record of working with large accounts
- 10+ years of experience working with Enterprise level accounts.
- Must have the desire to win and exceed the quotas, as well as the ability to build a strong network of clients.
- Responsible for driving growth within an assigned territory through direct sales
- Ability to take the lead on large deals with minimal oversight
- Able to work individually, as well as collaborate with a team
- Follow the company's established selling process
- Gain an insight into customers business, and how the product fits
- Build strong working relationships with enterprise customers within the assigned region