One of the fastest growing tech scale-ups in Europe, ranked in the Financial Times Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies list, is seeking an Account Executive to join its team in The Netherlands.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible of keeping the business on its current track of growth, as well as building and developing relationships with new and existing customers; creating commercial growth in local markets with the help from international colleagues.
- The role consists mainly of communicating with potential customers, via outgoing leads and creating opportunities for the business to attract new British customers by cold calling, prospecting and cold acquisition.
- The role also consists of retaining existing business, keeping company values a key part of conducting business.
- Working closely with local e-Commerce partners, and turning them into Company ambassadors.
- Working towards targets, and wanting to exceed them. Personal growth is very important and highly encouraged.
- Minimum of one-year experience in SaaS sales, with a good understanding of the British Market.
- You are open-minded, passionate and positive person.
- Experience in outbound cold-calling.
- Must have a desire for personal development.
- You are a dynamic and self-motivated person, who discovers and produces opportunities when presented with them.
- Fantastic communication skills; excellent English on a spoken and written level, and prior first-hand experience working/living in the UK market, is mandatory.
- A fantastic business culture; certified "Great Place to Work"!
- A competitive base starting salary of €60k OTE; this grows along with your progression in the company, alongside a bonus scheme in conjunction with your accomplishments.
- Opportunity for a sabbatical of 4 weeks, after 3 years of employment.
- A study budget of €2000 per year for personal development.
- Pension scheme and discounted health insurance.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion.